Monday, February 23, 2009

First Post in Siren Country...

So on the advice of fellow illustrators I have decided to begin this blog as a means of an easily accessible online portfolio. I hope it will spur me on to update regularly, which means I will have to draw more regularly so I have things to update with. For those who don't know, I am an illustrator based in Perth, Western Australia, and have been doing freelance illustration for about 4 years on and off. I am studying graphic design and am in my final year, and would prefer to make a living shoveling elephant poop at the zoo than doing graphic design, because straight up illustration is where it's at for me.

I am still getting the hang of this site so it may take a while to upload some images, but I will christen the site with some old posters and work my way up to more recent work as time goes on. Hope you enjoy it.