Thursday, September 17, 2009

Typhoons & Three Bears

I apologise for the lack of updates lately, things have been hectic with uni with not a lot of the work I'm doing appropriate for the blog... but I can finally upload the artwork from the Typhoons amazing new album, of which the launch was held several weekends ago. It was a great night and the Typhoons played an awesome set.


I have begun a mural commission in Wembley at the Three Bears store, which is still under construction and will be some sort of high-end, urban/coastal-wear store..... today was day number one and I laid out the design in thin paintpen after a while of dicking around with a pencil and an eraser which has halved in size since this morning. For scale, note the dustpan and bucket in the distance.


The mural should take until Monday hopefully, and in the evenings when I'm not doing that I should be working on the new Injured Ninja vinyl cover named "IDDQD". I've done the pencil work but it's looking a bit tame, hopefully the inking will make it insane and gross and shit. It has loads of guts and dead bodies hahaha... ooooh yeah.

PS. I don't have time to hyperlink anything. If this annoys you then you can piss off, nerd.