Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Voting Begins!

I don't want to have to type the same shit twice, so if you are unsure about what this Appleton Estate Tiki Mug Competition is, read the previous post on this blog and it will explain EVERYTHING (i hope).

Anyway, voting for this tiki mug competition started at some point on Monday, while I was attending a dear friend's birthday BBQ at a local park, and then I woke up early on Tuesday with little recollection of the previous night's events and saw that voting had started, and that it was ok for me to be sharing this image now. I am really pleased with what Tom Laura AKA Big Toe came up with because he actually did use as reference some of the illustrations i sent him about Seamus Morgan. I'm totally stoked.

I have been doing everything in my power to get people to vote my way, so i thought i'd plug it here, and see if anyone actually reads this (unlikely as i'm shithouse at updating.. this may change). so if you haven't already, head on over to the Appleton Estate Rum- Australia facebook page, like it, click 'vote now!' on the navigation bar on the left, and vote for seamus morgan, mu mug! (it's this one below)


Things are looking positive at the moment, with a whole host of people telling me they've voted and i don't know them.. so word is getting around which is great! Thanks everyone who takes the time! I now have TWO families in Jamaica I will be having dinner with! AWESOME.